Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Slow Start....PLN


Developing my PLN has definitely been a challenge for me. I consider myself knowledgeable about how to use Blogger, Twitter, Diggo, etc . However, I can not say I use them to its fullest potential. In my PLN I mainly use Twitter, Blogger, Weebly, and Pintrest, In terms of blogging, I am still trying to get used to the idea of putting my thoughts and opinions out in cyberspace. I consider myself a “quiet” person and prefer face to face conversations/discussions. Thus, expressing myself in writing and waiting for people to comment makes me a little nervous. Though its been tough I believe that to cultivate this part of my PLN I will blog about my Action Research process. Hopefully this will be easier (and less stressful) than it sounds. 

In terms of Twitter and Pintrest, I can say I check them on a daily basis. I mainly use them as resources for both my professional and personal life. When using Twitter, I have identified certain people and organization I like to follow. Now all I need to do is to actually tweet things out.  Similarly, Pintrest gives me ideas of things I would like to try in my own. I have definitely gotten good at searching and repining things I want to look into. Slowly my boards have grown and can say that Pintrest is my favorite so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment